MMAC/COSBE Future 50 Winner
Wiscon was named a 2012 MMAC/COSBE Future 50 winning company!
The MMAC/COSBE began the Future 50 program to recognize the outstanding achievements of local, fast-growing entrepreneurs.
The Future 50 Program recognizes privately-owned companies in the seven-county region that have been in business for at least three years and have shown significant revenue and employment growth.
- Year Founded: 1945
- Product or Service Offered: Precision machine shop specializing in high end precision turned products from bar stock.
- Projected 2012 Revenue: $8.7 million
- Leadership: Rolfe Christensen, Owner; Torben Christensen, president and CEO
- Target Clientele: Automotive systems providers, mobile hydraulic OEM's, Electromechanical OEM's, solar industry
- Business Organization Memberships: RAMAC
- What Has Fueled Your Company's Growth? "Customer diversification, and a smaller pool of competition."
- Do You Plan Any Changes in Your Company in the Coming Months? "Adding an office and lunchroom addition."
- What is the Outlook for the Business Conditions of Your Industry Over the Next Several Months? "Manufacturing is very strong from my standpoint."
- What is Your Company's Key Strategy for Rising Out of the Recession? "Customer diversification."